Creating True Health
If one is to be free, the amount of freedom that can be obtained is directly proportional to the amount of responsibility one is willing to accept. If you are willing to accept responsibility for your own health and freedom, the information you can find on this web site will surely provide you with the means to create it.
We offer three pathways to health freedom. The Health and Freedom Manual is a step by step instruction manual describing how health is created and maintained. It also includes philosophical and historical perspectives on how this knowledge has been gained, and how there has been an attempt to control its public distribution. You can download a copy of the manual for $9.95. Your purchase also gives you the ability to view regular updates on current health issues and a variety of recipes from the web site.
The second path is through group classes. The primary class is called Maximizing Your Health and Longevity Potential. It will provide you with the basic information to be able to establish and maintain your health. Advanced classes and cooking classes are also available. See the class schedule and register for the class of your choice here.
The third path is more personalized. In a personal consultation with Greg Samples you will receive clear, concise suggestions on how to maximize your health with regard to your own individual condition. This can be extremely useful in both preventing illness, and in providing a healing environment for most any condition. Use this form to request a personal consultation.
After making a purchase you will be able to access your products directly from our web site by logging on the Members area. Here is an overview of the Health and Freedom Manual:
Nothing on this page is to be construed as legal or medical advice.
Health and Freedom Manual
Your Key to Longterm Health
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Health or Medicine
Chapter 3. The Cellular Level
Chapter 4. Acid and Alkaline in Foods
Chapter 5. Daily Fare
Chapter 6. Recipes for Health
Chapter 7. Self Diagnosis
Chapter 8. Disease
Chapter 9. Why Have I not Heard this Before?
Chapter 10 Health Resources
- Over the last century, western people have become more and more dependent on the medical profession. At the same time, rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and many other chronic diseases have skyrocketed. Billions of dollars have been spent on cancer research with the result being that soon 1 out of every 2 persons is expected to experience cancer in their lifetime. This is compared to 1 in 50 in 1910. In the 1920s, diabetes was considered a fatal, but relatively rare disease. Now it is common place. The medical approach is clearly not working. That is because health and medicine are not the same thing.
- Just because your saliva is 7.1 or your blood is 7.4 does not mean that you are healthy. The determining factor is how your blood got that way. In other words, did it achieve this alkalinity via minerals from food or supplements from outside the body, or did it achieve it by leaching minerals from your bones and organs? The answer is crucial.
- If the body takes in and creates more wastes than it is capable of eliminating, disease and aging follow. If the body eliminates more wastes than it takes in or creates, healing and age-reversal occurs!
- One of the best ways to determine the condition of your own organs is through emotional diagnosis. If you experience the following emotions on a regular or chronic basis, you can assume that there is some dysfunction of some kind in the associated organs. The correlation is based on the theory of 5-transformations, or 5-element theory. This is an exquisite, ancient theory which is extremely useful to understand in making daily adjustments in food selection and activity. The emotions and organs have the following correlations:
Testimonials-Health and Freedom Manual:
- [following a successful battle with cancer] Greg Samples, one of my counselors who helped me through this period of time, has put together this incredible resource tool called the The Health and Freedom Manual. This book contains the principles that I began following over eight years ago which put me on the road to recovery and keeps me in the great state of health that I maintain today. -H. G.
- BRAVO! You have created an awe-inspiring work that I truly believe will result in a turning point in the life of every person who reads it. Once I began reading The Health and Freedom Manual I could not leave it. You have done a splendid job of presenting us with the problems, researching and analyzing them thoroughly, and best of all, offering SOLUTIONS. You have unmasked and thus demystified the forces that bind us, and in doing so have unblocked the way to our true empowerment. It is with a sense of privilege and honor that we can share this vital information with all who will but listen. -I. S.
- Just finished a fairly in-depth overview of your book, and found it very well researched ... and very informative! A great reference to have around. I myself am very glad to get the recipes and resources contained. Thank you! -C.M.
- I have finished reading the book and I can not tell you how amazing all this information is! It is the most informative guide I have ever seen and incredibly easy to comprehend. N. I.
- "I have to tell you, I have done a certain amount of reading on the subject of healthy foods, and cleansing your body of toxins, etc. and I have never once encountered the subject at the core....WHY and WHAT makes all of these things beneficial to your health? ... I was very impressed with how what you wrote sounds so intelligible, but still made perfect sense to a "layman" like me!" -F.H.
- "Good work, it's nice to have the information in a clear concise form... and recipes too." -W.L.
- "the excellent manual that I downloaded from you site.. I have really enjoyed that!" -T.I.
The information found on this web site should not ever be considered to medical advice. What you will find here is information of a common sense and historical nature. It is information which has been obtained from various sources since 1985. It is information that is, incredibly, almost never available in the mainstream press.